Automatic self-cleaning litter box comes with a multi-cat-friendly space. Triple deodorization and five cleaning modes take pet care to the next level!
- It contains already a litter mat in the package.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Box Addresses.
About this item
- Friendly to Multi-pets Families 76L large space is enough for cats up to 18 lbs
- Large and Low Height Entrance suitable for cats of different sizes
- High Capacity Waste Container up to 15 days of free scooping with one cat
- Absolutely Safe Design spiral structure; multiple high-precision sensors
- Real-time Cat Health Tracking Get a better idea of your cat's health
- Hands-free Experience quickly sets up a cleanup schedule that is specific to your pet
- Detachable Deodorizer air purifier keeps the air in your home fresh and clean
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 99 reviews.
Have a Litter Robot Gen 3, it's fine but takes up a lot of space with the steps we needed for our aging baby.
Got the Pura Max the other day, it's smaller, quieter, more informative, and all around cuter. Gotta say we love it enough to sell our litter robot to get another one.
Seriously it's awesome!
- Seth & Lisa
Thank you for your honest comments! Your feedback means the world to us! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support email at email@example.com.
way above the rating scale cuz its cheaper than litter robot but i think looks more appealing. i love the stickers it came with, how accurate the app and gadget is. everything about it is just so amazing. my cat loves it as well. sometimes she goes inside just to play.
im planning to buy one more in the future!! i already bought my cat two feeders from petkit.
My cat took to using it straight away, he must've preferred it way more than his old litter box since usually he's scared of new things. The cleaning cycle didn't scare him either, he was more curious than anything. Having the PetKit is so much easier, and I love that I can set a delay period, keeps it cleaner for longer. Overall, it's a 10/10.
So far I love this product.
I had the X for about 2-3 years and I didn’t like that it was so tall, I even got the step for it but felt like litter just got kicked out everywhere so easily. This is much lower to the ground, I think it stays significantly cleaner around the area.
I like that it’s easier to take apart and there are more deodorizing features that help with the smell and it’s pretty adjustable to preference between the settings and the deodorizers.
My main complaint is that the deoderizer on the side does come with a light, which I thought was fantastic. Then I discovered I have to manually turn on the light every time. There’s no motion or weight sensor that activates the light so it’s pretty useless unless you’re there when they’re going.
I received my Petkit Puramax and got it set up super easily! My two cats love it! And I LOVE that I no longer have to clean a litter box!
1. Does PURA MAX have a weight limit?
2. How long can one bottle of purifying liquid last?
It depends on how often your cat uses the litter box. If your cat uses it 3-4 times a day, one bottle will last for one month.
3. How often do I need to empty the waste container?
Based on the lab results of PETKIT, you only need to empty the waste container every 15 days for one cat.
4. Where should PURA MAX be placed?
Please make sure PURA MAX is placed on a hard flat surface without carpet, which would prevent internal weight sensors from properly detecting your cat. Place it at least 5 cm away from a wall, and ensure there is no object near the entrance.
5. Are all kinds of cat litter compatible with the PETKIT PURA MAX?
PETKIT PURA MAX is compatible with almost all sorts of cat litter as long as they can get clumped.
6. How much cat litter can be added to reach the MAX line?
If you use PETKIT Ever Clean Flushable Cat Litters, adding one pack of cat litter is enough to reach the MAX line. Because there are many gaps between the cat litter, the MAX line is sometimes reached without adding a full pack.
7. How to guide my cat to use the PURA MAX?
Put the PURA MAX in the same place where the previous cat litter box was, and use the same cat litter that your cat uses. You can also place your cat in the litter box for the first time so that it can get used to the smell and touch of PURA MAX. Then, keep putting your cat in the litter box anytime when it is about to do his business.
8. Will PURA MAX still work when even the connection has been lost?
Yes, if the network is disconnected, PURA MAX will continue to work according to your previous settings.
9. How does PURA MAX keep my cat safe?
To ensure your cat's safety, there are sophisticated proximity sensors and weight sensors inside the device. It automatically pauses when a cat is nearby or enters the cylinder. While your cat is inside the cylinder, the weight sensors will ensure that the cylinder stays still until your cat exits the cylinder.
10. Do I have to use PETKIT special waste bags?
If the size of the trash bag does not match, it may block the safety sensor at the bottom and cause machine abnormalities.
If the thickness of the trash bag does not match, it may lead to an error. A third-party waste bag may be too thick which may not allow you to firmly press the ring and secure the bag, which will affect the operation of the waste container, and possibly block the sensor.